The passive optical splitter products mainly complete the installation, wiring and management of the indoor optical fiber splitter for EPON and GPON access, and can realize 1X2, 1X4, 1X8, 1X16,1x32 1*48 and 2X4, 2X8, 2X16, 2X32,2*48 and other optical splitter installations with different split ratios, and also provide installation interfaces and fiber coiling and management functions of various types of adapters (SC, LC,FC), which can completely complete the splitting of indoor optical fibers and wiring management functions.
|Application||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
|FTTH Socket connector||SC LC, FC, ST etc.|
|Installation||Indoor outdoor Wall mounted/ pole mounted|
|Suitable adapter||SC LC connectors|
|Level of protection||IP65|
|Storage relative humidity||≤75%|
|Relative working humidity||≤95%(+30ºC)|
|Insertion loss||IL≤0.2dB (PC type); IL≤0.3dB (APC type)|
|Return loss||RL≥55dB (PC type);RL≥55dB (UPC type); RL≥60dB (APC type)|
|Insert and pull out life||>1000 times|
This 32/48 core fiber optical distribution box terminates up to 2 fiber optic cables, offers spaces for splitters and up to 32 fusions, allocates 32 /48 SC adapters and working under outdoor environments. It is a perfect cost-effective solution-provider in the FTTx networks.
* Water-proof design for outdoor uses.
* Mechanical seal: good sealing, can repeat use. Protective level:IP65.
* Laying: outdoor wall-mounting and pole-mounting.
* FTTH products ,passive optical points wiring special terminal box.
* The box body to scroll type structure, it has the function of guard against theft, large capacity function complete, easy to use.
* Can be installed 1:32/48 SC,LC,FC etc. Micro steel tube type splitter.
* 32/48 core Fiber optic termination box, 1 unit; Keys for lock, 2 keys;
* Wall mount accessories, 1 set
* Optional Accessories: Adapters, Pigtails, Heat Shrink Tubes, Splice Tray, Optical Splitter
* Dimensions and Capability of 32/48 core fiber optic termination box:
* Widely used in FTTH access network.
* Telecommunication Networks
* CATV Networks
* Data communications networks
* Local Area Networks(LANs)