|WEIDAN Professional made Fiber Optic Patch cord cable, simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic. |
OM3 Multimode fiber is immune to many environmental factors, such as Electromagnetic Interference and Radio-Frequency interference, so it is possible to run patch cords next to industrial equipment without any problem.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
Wavelengths: 1300 and 1550nm
Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm
Cable Jacket (3.00mm)
Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C)
Standard Zip Cord
OM2 fiber conforms to ITU-651, TIA/EIA 492AAAA
Multiple Sizes Available
SC /SC connector (Fiber patch cord)
WEIDAN LC LC Patch Cord feature precision hold, plastic ferrule LC connectors . They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.
LC to LC Multimode Duplex are used to connect LC devices and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, fiber optics patch panels, fiber optic transceiver and fiber optic network, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
- WEIDAN high-quality SC to SC Fiber Patch Cable 50/125 OM4 Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, LAN, SAN and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber LC LC Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This MM fiber has an orange color jacket with a 3.00 mm diameter. OM3 cables have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2.3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 0.6dB/km maximum attenuation at a 1550 nm wavelength.
- This LC to LC Multimode Duplex OM4 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OM4 patch cords are suitable for backbone, riser and horizontal configurations - LC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
- Manufacturer: WEIDAN ELECTRONICS
- Shipping Weight: 18
- Product Dimensions: